Update: The application for this grant has expired, but if you head to the page, you will be able to see other useful grants such as free computers for MS sufferers, technology programs which help MS patients and more!
Get a USD 1000 grant if you are suffering from MS or you are the parent of a minor child with MS. This grant is intended to provide sufferers of MS living in the US with goods or services that will improve their lives, and who are unable to qualify for other programs. You can find out more information and apply for the grant here.
Brighter Tomorrow Grant by Multiple Sclerosis Foundation – USD1000 grant
Some criteria of the grant include:
- Applicant must be older than 18 and diagnosed with MS, or be the parent of a minor child with MS.
- Applicant must have no existing financial net (such as Medicaid or private insurance) to cover the request.
- Applicant must grant MS Focus the right to use their name and photograph for promotional purposes.
- Applicant must agree to sign a disclaimer.
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States.
- Application must be postmarked/ time-stamped between June 1 and September 1.
- Request must be for specific goods or services.
- Cash, medications, or items available through current programs are not included.
This grant is provided by the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation and this is the last week of application! Hesitate no further and apply for the grant now!